due to tonight’s weather forecast
SAVE THE DATE
Watch your email inbox for an invitation to another member-only evening to experience Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks.
MEMBER APPRECIATION NIGHT
Friday, October 12, 2018
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
In addition to exploring the Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks exhibit,
members may enjoy these activities:
• Refreshments with Chef Dave Terrazas
• Family Adventure Garden – open until 7:30 pm.
• Children’s nature craft activity
• Mini-yoga sessions with AC Power Yoga
• Neck & shoulder massages compliments of Pro-Health Therapies
• Entertainment by Rudi Harst Music
Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks
September 1 – December 31, 2018
Nature Connects is an award-winning sculpture exhibition by Brooklyn-based artist Sean Kenney. Created with nearly half a million LEGO® bricks, the thirteen nature-inspired displays at the San Antonio Botanical Garden include a larger-than-life Monarch butterfly and a 6-foot hummingbird on a trumpet flower!
Nature Connects is included with general admission ($12-$9). Members enjoy free admission.
Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks is sponsored by:
The Gretchen Swanson Family Foundation
Robert J. and Helen C. Kleberg Foundation
The USAA Foundation, Inc.