Make a Donation
In 2019, the Botanical Garden transitioned from a city-operated entity to a private nonprofit organization. With that change, donations and volunteer support from the greater community are more critical than ever. Help the Botanical Garden continue to deliver an exceptional array of educational and cultural experiences centered around the living world of plants to more than 170,000 visitors a year.
All gifts are 100% tax deductible and directly support education, conservation, horticulture and operational efforts.
Your gift to the Annual Fund helps provide:
- Arts and Culture Programs
- Exhibits and Installations
- Educational Offerings
- Horticultural Maintenance
- Health and Wellness Information
- Public Programs and Events
For more information, please contact the Development department at 210.536.1406.
Thanks to the generous support of donors like you, the Botanical Garden is able to continue fulfilling its mission of inspiring people to connect with the plant world and understand the importance of plants in our lives.
Adopt a Plot of Texas Wildflowers
Bring the joy of beautiful Texas wildflowers to all visitors by adopting a part of the wildflower meadow this spring.
- Adopt a square foot of the wildflower meadow: $100
- Includes recognition on wildflower donor signage for wildflower season
Finding Frida Kahlo Oasis
Sponsor a way-finding spot along the path to the one-of-a-kind Frida Kahlo Oasis exhibition.
- Customized spot with your name or custom text: $250
- Anonymous spot with Frida Kahlo Oasis exhibition graphics: $150