Let Us Guide You
Enjoy guided tours of the San Antonio Botanical Garden, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (based on space availability). One docent will accompany every 15 people.
- Tours last 60 – 90 minutes.
- Tours meet behind the admissions kiosk.
- Tours are all outdoors.
- Please wear appropriate clothing. It’s highly recommended you bring a hat, sunscreen and water bottle.
- Please advise your docent if your group would like to visit specific areas of the Botanical Garden.
Guided Tour Fees
If a guide is not available, you are still encouraged to visit and explore the Botanical Garden at your own pace. Groups should schedule self-guided visits so that staff know when to expect your group and can communicate any changes which might affect your visit (parking, construction, etc.).
Payment via a single transaction is accepted at the admissions kiosk. A three weeks’ notice is required.
- General Admission $15 per adult
$12 per child
- Group of 15 or More $13 per adult
$5 per child
Please contact Katie Erickson with your guided tour request.
Read the Botanical Garden’s Registration and Cancellation Policies for information about member discounts, refunds and more.