Tickets & Hours
Hours of Operation
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
San Antonio Botanical Garden, 555 Funston Place, San Antonio, Texas 78209
Due to Phase II construction, Kumamoto En/Japanese Garden is temporarily closed.
No Name Creek flows seasonally and is off beginning November 4. Splashing resumes in the spring.
Rosella at the Garden Hours
Monday-Friday: 11am- 3pm
Happy Hour: Thursday-Friday 4pm-7 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am-5pm | Brunch is from 9am-3pm
|Children (age 3-13)||$9|
|Children (under age 3)||Free|
|Senior Citizens (65 and over)||$10|
|Military (active, retired, reserve) (with current ID, dependents not included)||$10|
|Students (with current ID)||$10|
|Museums for All (per person, up to four people, must show EBT or WIC card with valid ID)||$3|
Fees may be subject to change.
The San Antonio Botanical Garden is highly suitable for use by people of all ages and abilities and is wheelchair accessible.
- Visitors can bring a picnic to enjoy at the Garden.
- Dogs are permitted only during Dog Day weekends (Service animals are always welcome).
- We ask that visitors refrain from collecting seeds, flowers, and leaves.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building at the Garden.
- The Garden is readily accessible to visitors with varying abilities. The best access is on paved walkways. Wheelchairs may be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please remember to supervise children visiting the Garden with you.
- Enjoy your walk in the Garden. Bikes, scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Please stay on designated pathways.
- For safety reasons, please do not photograph subjects in trees, on rocks, or on other structures.
- To protect the plant collection, athletic games and climbing are prohibited inside the Garden. Active games include Frisbee, football, baseball, kites, etc.
- Please refrain from wading or swimming in fountains.
- Receptacles for waste and recyclables are available throughout the Garden. Thank you for helping us recycle.
- Personal photos are permitted. Commercial photo shoots and on-location filming require prior approval and are subject to location fees.