Tickets & Hours
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Daily
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
San Antonio Botanical Garden, 555 Funston Place, San Antonio, TX 78209
Lucile Halsell Conservatory Update
Effective today, Friday, Nov. 1, the Lucile Halsell Conservatory rooms are now open for viewing : Exhibit Room, Robert and Helen Kleberg Desert Pavilion, Gretchen Northrup Tropical Conservatory, Palm and Cycad Pavilion, and Fern Grotto. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that the maintenance time may have caused. Your patience and cooperation were very much appreciated.
- Due to Phase II construction, Kumamoto En/Japanese Garden is temporarily closed.
- The Palm Room in the conservatory is closed from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Monday through Friday for maintenance.
- No Name Creek flows seasonally and is off beginning Nov. 30. Splashing resumes in the spring.
As of Aug. 12, Rosella at the Garden located in the historical Carriage House is no longer operating. We ask for your patience as we go through this transition of evaluating our options that would best support our mission. In the meantime, you can find grab-and-go food and drink items in the Garden Gift Shop. Feel free to bring a picnic, or visit our gift shop for snacks and beverages.
Exclusive Offer: Hilton Guests
Thanks to Hilton, you can receive Buy One Get One Free general admission to 15 institutions city wide, if you’re staying with Hilton or are a Hilton honors member. Not a Hilton Honors member? Sign up here to take advantage of this offer. Just show your Hilton Honors app account page or your Hilton key card at the museum check-out counter.
|Children (age 3-13)||$9|
|Children (under age 3)||Free|
|Senior Citizens (65 and over)||$10|
|Military (active, retired, reserve) (with current ID, dependents not included)||$10|
|Students (with current ID)||$10|
|Museums for All (per person, up to four people, must show EBT or WIC card with valid ID)||$3|
Fees may be subject to change.
The San Antonio Botanical Garden is highly suitable for use by people of all ages and abilities and is wheelchair accessible.
- Visitors can bring a picnic to enjoy at the Garden.
- Dogs are permitted only during Dog Day weekends (Service animals are always welcome).
- We ask that visitors refrain from collecting seeds, flowers, and leaves.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building at the Garden.
- The Garden is readily accessible to visitors with varying abilities. The best access is on paved walkways. Wheelchairs may be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please remember to supervise children visiting the Garden with you.
- Enjoy your walk in the Garden. Bikes, scooters and skateboards are not permitted.
- Please stay on designated pathways.
- For safety reasons, please do not photograph subjects in trees, on rocks, or on other structures.
- To protect the plant collection, athletic games and climbing are prohibited inside the Garden. Active games include Frisbee, football, baseball, kites, etc.
- Please refrain from wading or swimming in fountains.
- Receptacles for waste and recyclables are available throughout the Garden. Thank you for helping us recycle.
- Personal photos are permitted. Commercial photo shoots and on-location filming require prior approval and are subject to location fees.