Do you need a speaker or information booth at your next meeting or event? The San Antonio Botanical Garden is ready to help!
The Botanical Garden’s qualified and engaging speakers will bring a wealth of experience to your meeting while our information booths at events are full of resources related to the Botanical Garden as well as the rebate programs of the San Antonio Water System.
All presentations and demonstrations are free to the public and can be modified to fit time constraints, level of interactivity and content needs.
The Botanical Garden’s education team is excited about sharing its mission and is dedicated to promoting water conservation through landscaping at community events, fairs and showcases. Our WaterSaver booth educates, sparks curiosity and focuses on water-saving techniques for landscapes in South Texas.
In the past, the Botanical Garden has participated in the following types of events:
- Homeowners Associations
- Home and Garden Show
- Landscaping & Nursery Companies
- Public Libraries
- Garden Clubs
- Grand Openings
Public Speaker and Community Event Scheduling
- If your group is interested in having a speaker at your meeting or a WaterSaver booth at your event, please contact [email protected].
- For presentations, groups of 10 or more are strongly encouraged.
- Presentations and WaterSaver booths are scheduled based on the availability of our presenters.
- Enjoy and become WaterSaver savvy!
These programs are provided in partnership with