Sunday, December 5 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Enjoy the San Antonio Botanical Garden’s 38 acres of holiday blooms with your four-legged friends. Dress up your fur family in the best holiday attire and join the Deck the Paws Parade. Winners from each category will receive a prize. Deck the Paws Parade will also feature dog vendors, and food and drinks available for purchase (for the humans). All dogs must always be on a leash and must leave the Botanical Garden by 12 p.m.
The parade begins at 10 a.m. Doggy Dress Up Contest judging at 11 a.m.
Generously sponsored by Health Texas
Doggy Dress Up Contest Categories:
- Best Costume Overall
- Best Dog/Owner Costume
- Best Puppy in Costume (for dogs 1 and under)
- Best Duo Costume (for dogs with a matching theme)
Fee: Included with Garden admission + $5 per leashed dog. Members enjoy free admission + $5 per leashed dog.
- All dogs on-site must be current with appropriate shots and registrations.
- Dogs in heat or aggressive animals may be removed from the Garden at the discretion of the management; no refunds.
- No dogs will be allowed in the Garden after 12 p.m. and all dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs must stay on pathways and will not be allowed at The Zachary Foundation Culinary Garden, Family Adventure Garden and Children’s Vegetable Garden.