Saturday, December 5 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Enjoy the San Antonio Botanical Garden’s 38 acres of holiday blooms with your four-legged friends. Dress up your fur family in the best holiday attire and join the Deck the Paws Parade. Winners from each category will receive a prize. Deck the Paws Parade will also feature dog vendors, and food and drinks available for purchase (for the humans).
Doggy Dress Up Contest Categories:
- Best Costume Overall
- Best Dog/Owner Costume
- Best Puppy in Costume (for dogs 1 and under)
- Best Duo Costume (for dogs with a matching theme)
Parade begins at 10 a.m. by Mays Family Display Garden and goes around Greehey Lawn. Doggy Dress Up Contest begins at 10:45 a.m. at Greehey Lawn.
- All dogs on-site must be current with appropriate shots and registrations.
- Dogs in heat or aggressive animals may be removed from the Garden at the discretion of the management; no refunds.
- No dogs will be allowed in the Garden after 12 p.m. and all dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must remain on pathways. No dogs will be allowed at The Zachary Foundation Culinary Garden, Family Adventure Garden and Children’s Vegetable Garden