Tickets & Hours
Hours of Operation
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Daily
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
[Please note: Due to Phase II construction, Kumamoto En/Japanese Garden is temporarily closed.]
Rosella at the Garden Fall Hours
Monday-Wednesday 11am – 3pm
Thursday & Friday 11am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm | Brunch is from 9am – 3pm
|Children (age 3-13)||$9|
|Children (under age 3)||Free|
|Senior Citizens (65 and over)||$10|
|Military (active, retired, reserve) (with current ID, dependents not included)||$10|
|Students (with current ID)||$10|
Fees may be subject to change.
The San Antonio Botanical Garden is highly suitable for use by people of all ages and abilities and is wheelchair accessible. Service animals are permitted with proper I.D. Dogs are welcome during designated Dog Day events.
Operated under the auspices of the City of San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department, the San Antonio Botanical Garden founded in 1980, encompasses 38 acres in the center of the city of San Antonio, 555 Funston Place @ North New Braunfels Avenue. San Antonio Botanical Garden, 555 Funston Place, San Antonio, Texas 78209
- Service animals are always welcome. Dogs are permitted only during Dog Day weekends.
- We ask that visitors refrain from collecting seeds, flowers, and leaves.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building at the Garden.
- The Garden is readily accessible to visitors with varying abilities. The best access is on paved walkways. Wheelchairs may be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please remember to supervise children visiting the Garden with you.
- Enjoy your walk in the Garden. Bikes and skateboards are not permitted.
- Please stay on designated pathways.
- For safety reasons, please do not photograph subjects in trees, on rocks, or on other structures.
- To protect the plant collection, athletic games and climbing are prohibited inside the Garden. Active games include Frisbee, football, baseball, kites, etc.
- Please refrain from wading or swimming in fountains.
- Receptacles for waste and recyclables are available throughout the Garden. Thank you for helping us recycle.