- This event has passed.
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
The San Antonio Botanical Garden, with great excitement, unveils the city’s new garden adventure, bringing more unique opportunities for all generations to engage with nature. A ribbon cutting ceremony will be held on Saturday, October 21 at 9:30 a.m. in front of the Halsell Welcome Building with gates opening to the public immediately thereafter.
Visitors will enjoy 8 new acres of Garden space and fun activities!
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Ongoing ($12-9 General Admission; Free for SABOT Members) The Garden is open until 5pm daily.
- Hands-on children’s activities
- Wellness activities
- Culinary demonstrations
- Live music, performances and story telling
- Food trucks
- Speaker series
- Herb giveaway (while supplies last)
- Lawn games
- Scarecrow Trail exhibit
- Art in the Garden exhibit
- New Garden Gift shop