Little Sprout Mondays
Bring your little one, age 3-5 years, to the Garden for kid-friendly fun! Each Little Sprout Monday includes storytelling, kids’ crafts and hands-on explorations at your child’s pace. Little Sprouts Mondays are the 2nd Monday of each month, 10-11:30am. Fee is $12 per child and includes one adult. A parent or guardian must stay with the child.
Please contact Timothy Roan at 210-536-1412 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Participants are encouraged to register early. Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by three business days prior to the class.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- If you are a Garden member, you must register as such to receive your member discounts. Click here to register.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- If the Botanical Garden must cancel a class, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
Little Sprouts: Bats!
Monday, October 10, 2016 from 10:00am-11:30am
Children learn about the only flying mammal!
Little Sprouts: Turkeys!
Monday, November 14, 2016 from 10:00am-11:30am
Children will learn about wild turkeys!
Little Sprouts: Oh Deer!
Monday, December 12, 2016 from 10:00-11:30am
Children discover water sources for animals!
Little Sprouts: Wonderful Winter!
Monday, January 9, 2017 from 10:00-11:30am
Explore the cold time of the year!
Little Sprouts: What's Wild!
Monday, February 13, 2017 from 10:00 to 11:30am
Compare the lives of wild versus tame animals.
Little Sprouts: Birds!
Monday, March 13, 2017 from 10:00-11:30am
Children learn about unique features of birds!
Little Sprouts: In a Grasshopper's World!
Monday, April 10, 2017 from 10:00-11:30am
Children observe grasshoppers in the natural environment
Little Sprouts: Seed Need!
Monday, May 5, 2017 from 10:00 to 11:30am
Children explore seeds as food for people and animals.