Little Sprout Mondays
Bring your little one, age 3-5 years, to the Garden for kid-friendly fun! Each Little Sprout Monday includes storytelling, kids’ crafts and hands-on explorations at your child’s pace. Little Sprouts Mondays are the 2nd Monday of each month, 10-11:30am. Fee is $7 per child and includes one adult. A parent or guardian must stay with the child.
Please contact Timothy Roan at 210-207-3278 if you have any questions.
- Participants are encouraged to register early. Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by three business days prior to the class.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- If the Botanical Garden must cancel a class, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
Are you a member? Click Here
Members receive a 10% discount on most classes and camps.
Are you registering online for the first time?
Please take a moment to create a profile and make a note of your login and password.
- Scroll down and click on the class link below to register.
- Click the black Sign In button, located in the top right hand corner of the screen. Enter your login and password to sign in.
- Complete the fields and register for the class. Please note the member discount will not appear until the Checkout Screen.
Little Sprouts: Grow as We Go!
Monday, September 14, from 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Children explore the life cycles of familiar wildlife and understand that living things grow and change.
Little Sprouts: Seed Need
Monday, October 12, 2015, 10:00 am-11:30 am
Children explore seeds as food for people and animals and learn how animals spread seeds.
Little Sprouts: Terrific Turkeys
Monday, November 9, from 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Children learn about wild turkeys.
Little Sprouts: Show Me the Energy!
Monday, December 14, from 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Children discover that all animals, including people, depend on plants as a food source.