Little Sprout Mondays
Bring your little one, age 3-5 years, to the Garden for kid-friendly fun! Each Little Sprout Monday includes storytelling, kids’ crafts and hands-on explorations at your child’s pace. Little Sprouts Mondays are the 2nd Monday of each month, 10-11:30am. Fee is $12 per child and includes one adult. A parent or guardian must stay with the child.
Please contact Timothy Roan at 210-536-1412 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Participants are encouraged to register early. Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by three business days prior to the class.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- If the Botanical Garden must cancel a class, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
Are you a member? Click Here
Members receive a 10% discount on most classes and camps.
Are you registering online for the first time?
Please take a moment to create a profile and make a note of your login and password.
- Scroll down and click on the class link below to register.
- Click the black Sign In button, located in the top right hand corner of the screen. Enter your login and password to sign in.
- Complete the fields and register for the class. Please note the member discount will not appear until the Checkout Screen.
Little Sprouts: Less Is More
Monday, February 8, 2016 from 10:00am-11:30am
Children learn that using less is a way of sharing resources.
Little Sprouts: Ants On Parade
Monday, March 14, 2016 from 10:00am-11:30am
Children go outside to observe ant behavior and learn insect characteristics.
Little Sprouts: Spider Web Wonders
Monday, April 11, 2016 from 10:00am-11:30am
Children learn about spiders and spider webs.
Little Sprouts: Backbone Bonanza
Monday, May 9, 2016 from 10:00-11:30am
Children learn about vertebrates and some characteristics that distinguish them.