Children explore nature and get their hands on horticulture with our fun and educational classes and camps. Whether growing their own vegetables or conducting science experiments, programs at the Garden help kids cultivate their curiosity and create connections to the natural world.
Learn more and register today.
- Registration is available in person, by mail or online through our website.
- Payment can be cash, check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Payment is due at time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Register early! Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by five business days prior to the class.
- Deadline for registering for a class is five business days prior to the class. Walk-ins will not be admitted.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date.