Group Visits and Adult Guided Tours
Guided tours are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm based on space availability. We assign one docent for every 15 people.
- Tours are between 60-90 minutes.
- Tours meet behind the Admission Kiosk.
- Tours are all outdoor, please wear appropriate clothing (hat, sunscreen).
- We recommend you bring a water bottle.
- Please let us know if your group would like to visit specific areas of the Garden.
Guided Tour Fees:
$60 per tour guide (1 tour guide for every 15 people)
If we cannot schedule a tour guide for you, we encourage groups to visit the garden, and explore the garden at your own pace. We ask groups to schedule self-guided visits so we know when to expect your group and can communicate any changes which might affect your visit (parking, construction, etc.).
|General Admission||$15 per adult||$12 per child|
|Group of 15 of more||$13 per adult||$5 per child|
- Payment via a single transaction is accepted at the Admission Kiosk when you arrive for your guided tour.
- Three weeks’ notice is required. Please contact Nadezhda Garza at email@example.com with your guided tour request.