Experience San Antonio’s urban oasis during the evening hours on select Thursdays from June – August at Sips & Sunset in the Garden.
Kick back, relax and refresh yourself with a sampling of summer wines on Thursday, July 23. Listen to live music, play games, eat delicious food and more. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and enjoy the perfect evening surrounded by the garden’s blooms as the sun sets over our beautiful city.
Nine wine samples included with ticket. Food will be available for purchase. Vendors subject to change. Must be 21+ to purchase tickets.
Fee: $30 ($27 member)
COVID-19 VISITOR GUIDELINES
The health and safety of our guests and staff is a top priority for the San Antonio Botanical Garden. The Botanical Garden kindly requests your support by adhering to the following protocols.
- Cloth face coverings are required for all indoor locations including restrooms. (Cloth face coverings are available for purchase at the Garden Gift Shop.)
- Cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged when not eating or drinking.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping 6ft apart from others.
- Hand-sanitizer stations available throughout the Garden, wash hands frequently and cover coughs
- Reentry will not be allowed after exiting.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Enjoy a safe visit and be well.
More Sips Happening This Summer
Tickets available now. Limited tickets are available as to help manage capacity.