- This event has passed.
Red, White, and Bloom – Fourth of July Fireworks
July 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Important Note: Event is sold out! No tickets will be sold at the gate. The event is non-refundable.
Celebrate Independence Day at the San Antonio Botanical Garden! Surrounded by the beautiful garden blooms, watch the sky light up with red, white, and blue fireworks provided by our neighbor, the San Antonio Country Club. Have fun playing giant lawn games in the company of family and friends.
Please note the Family Adventure Garden will close at 8 p.m. The No Name Creek stream will run until 7:30 p.m.
Fireworks Provided By
The San Antonio Country Club
Live Music By Texas Tide Band
Hot Dog Happy Hour at Rosella at the Garden (4 – 8 p.m.)
Stop by Rosella at the Garden before you catch the fireworks for hot dogs and cold drinks, includes $3 frozen margarita special. Present your membership card and receive a 10% discount.
The Jerk Shack Food Truck
Jerk picnic box includes grilled Jerk chicken wrap, sweet and spicy mango salad, mixed nuts and small charcuterie platter. Cost: 1 for $14 or 2 for $20
Play Giant Lawn Games
Parking is free. There is limited space for parking. Guests are encouraged to rideshare or carpool. First time riders can sign up for Uber and use the promo code SABOT to receive a free ride on us, up to $20 off.
Top 5 Things to Bring to the Botanical Garden
- Please have your tickets printed or pulled up on your phone to help facilitate a swift check-in at the Kiosk. Photo ID is required.
- Bring a refillable water bottle. The Botanical Garden has several water fountains/water refill stations to help keep you hydrated.
- Stay covered. Bring a hat or umbrella, and sunscreen to protect yourself from the afternoon sun. Bug sprays are okay, too.
- Take a seat. Guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Pack a picnic. Coolers with non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages and food are welcome. The Botanical Garden asks that you limit the amount of breakable or glass bottles by using reusable beverage containers. Reminder: No glasses in the Family Adventure Garden.
Not Permitted on the Grounds
- For your safety and to protect the Botanical Garden, please do not bring fireworks, sparklers, and sporting equipment such as Frisbees, footballs, etc.
- Smoking and tobacco use (included vaping and e-cigarettes) is not allowed indoors or outdoors within the garden.
- No pets are allowed on the Botanical Garden property with the exception of certified service animals.