When your company partners with the San Antonio Botanical Garden, you’ll be supporting one of our city’s most appreciated cultural and educational institutions. Your commitment to education, conservation, the arts, a healthy community and the environment will be apparent when you participate in our corporate giving programs. Multiple opportunities to support the Garden include corporate partnership, sponsorship, program underwriting, annual fund donations, and matching gifts. Help us achieve our mission to inspire people to connect to the world of plants and understand the importance of plants in our lives.
Thank you for considering the San Antonio Botanical Garden as part of your corporate social responsibility or marketing program. To schedule an appointment to discuss your program and any of the following opportunities, please contact Karen Kimbell at 210-536-1406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation in the Corporate Partnership Program allows your business to support an organization that educates and inspires our community through nature and provides special value-added benefits that your employees can enjoy with their families.
Allegra Print & Imaging
Phyllis Browning Company
Sanger and Altgelt
Show your support for the Garden and gain community recognition for your company by sponsoring one of our many popular events or exhibits. Each year, the Garden offers a variety of events and exhibits to enhance the experience of San Antonio’s citizens and visitors. Some of our most popular events include
- Splendor in the Garden Gala is a magical evening of food, friends, dinner and dancing in the gorgeous Garden Setting.
- BOOtanica, Family Flashlight Night, and Viva Botanica! are annual family favorites that combine education with celebration for entertaining learning experiences that draw 1,200 to 2,000 attendees each.
- Annual family exhibits like Nature Connects, Art with LEGO® Bricks, Rainforest Adventure Maze, or Scarecrow Trail fascinate and enlighten tens of thousands of visitors of all ages for several months at the Garden.
- Our year-long Art in the Garden exhibit provides outstanding sculptural arts experiences for the Garden’s 130,000 annual visitors.
- Brews & Blooms brings music, casual culinary fare, and a variety of craft brews to the Garden for an upbeat outdoor experience. Wine Down at the Garden pairs delectable bites with premium wine sampling for a very special Garden affair.
Sponsorship of any of these events allows you to contribute visibly to the cultural life of the community. Benefits may include recognition on the Garden’s website, newsletters, emails, and social media; recognition on event-related materials and signage; complimentary and/or discount tickets to the event, garden passes, and more to showcase your business to event attendees. Sponsorship packages start at just $1,000.
Each year, thousands of children visit the Botanical Garden to learn about plants and ecosystems in a practical way. Funding transportation for a class of students, supplies and staffing for a week-long summer camp or staffing or volunteer needs are just some of the ways your company can help offer students access to quality educational programming that is fun and effective. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and recognized.
- The Children’s Vegetable Garden is the second oldest program of its kind in the nation – teaching children over the course of 16 weeks how to grow, nurture and harvest a garden of vegetables, fruit, and even flowers.
- Our signature field-trip program, the Terrarium Ecosystem Program exposes children to ecology and life sciences while allowing them to get their hands dirty and connect with nature.
- Camps such as Junior Naturalist and Junior Gardening camps immerse children in the world of plants and nature. Little Sprouts engages the youngest of the children in garden-related activities. Animal Botanical provides opportunities for children with special needs to enjoy the Garden.
- Teacher education opportunities instruct educators how to engage children in outdoor learning and how to tie lessons at the Garden into the school curriculum.
- Career training programs such as Certified Arborist Training promote smart landscaping and Gardening practices for horticulture or landscaping professionals.
- Classes offered to the public on Gardening, landscaping, WaterSaving, health and wellness, arts, and more are an important community resource.
Annual Fund Donations
Financial support of the San Antonio Botanical garden is critical to its continued mission. Gifts to the Annual Fund make a wide variety of educational, cultural, and botanical programming available at the Garden the whole year through. Click here to support the annual fund.
Increase your employees’ generous donations to the Garden by matching their gifts. Its’a way to model charitable giving and double, or even triple contributions to the Garden. Please consider starting a Matching Gift Program at your company today.
Volunteer opportunities vary by the season as well as by our current needs. If you or your organization is interested in joining the Volunteer League, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 210.207.3261 or email@example.com. For more information click here.