Birthdays at the Garden
Celebrate your child’s special day at the Botanical Garden! Your guests will explore our new fall exhibit, Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks, and get creative with an instructor-led LEGO® Build. Designed for ages 3-12.
Birthday Party Rates
- $275 ($225 for San Antonio Botanical Garden members)
- Additional guest fees may apply.
- A rental deposit of $125 is required at the time of reservation.
- A security deposit of $100 is required at the time of reservation.
Birthday Party Rental Fee includes the following:
- Admission for up to 40 people. Rates for additional guests: $9/child and $10/adult. The number of additional guests may not exceed the rental space limits.
- The use of a private party room for three hours. Set-up and breakdown are included in this rental period.
- A 30 minute staff-led LEGO party activity.
- Lego-themed party favors for each child.
- The Birthday Party Coordinator must be notified of the total number of required party favors one week in advance of the party date.
Birthday parties are available on weekends during the run of the Nature Connects: Art with LEGO® Bricks exhibit, September 6 – January 4. Dates are currently available in November, December, and January.
Please email email@example.com or call 210.207.3270 to inquire about date availability.
Birthday Party Invitation
Download this invitation for your guests.
Birthday Party Locations (2)
Located near the entrance to the Garden.
Limit 50 people.
Located in the Hill Country section of the Texas Native Trail area. Limit 80 people.
Please contact us to schedule a tour of these rental spaces.
Birthday Party Guidelines
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- The security deposit and rental deposit must be made at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the event. Fees for additional guests must be paid on the day of the event.
- Any unused security balance will be returned no later than 30 days after the event.
- The Garden accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. If payment is made less than 30 days prior to the event, personal checks will not be accepted unless approved by the Birthday Party Coordinator.
- Alcohol is not allowed at birthday parties.
- Proper adult supervision is required at all times during the birthday party.
- Decorations are limited to table decorations and free-standing displays or signs. No nails, screws, push pins, metal hooks, adhesive, scotch tape or other materials of such nature may be driven into or placed on any window, wall, garden fixture, or plant (including tree) in the Garden, including the interior or any structure in the Garden.
- Candles are allowed in hurricane holders and votives only. No sparklers or open flames are allowed. Birthday cake candles are permissible.
- Confetti, piñatas, aerosol “silly string,” potpourri, flower petals, glitter, rice, and birdseed for decorations are not permitted.
- All food (except cake and ice cream) must be supplied by one of our approved caterers. You may bring your own drinks (no alcoholic beverages permitted).
- If the event is cancelled more than 45 days before the event, the security deposit will not be refunded, but the rental deposit and other fees paid to the Garden will be refunded.
- If the event is cancelled less than 45 days before the event, the security deposit, rental deposit, and all applicable fees are non-refundable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210.207.3270 for more information or to inquire about date availability.