Is your institution, organization, or small group seeking a speaker for your next public event or meeting? Perhaps your business looking to reward your employees with an informative presentation, demonstration or workshop?
Our qualified and energetic speakers are ready to share their knowledge! All presentations, workshops, and demonstrations are free to the public and can be modified to fit time constraints, level of interactivity, or match your content needs.
Sponsored by the San Antonio Water System, the Botanical Garden is offering a variety of WaterSaver Gardening programs for adult audiences. Below are topics to choose from and their corresponding descriptions.
- Seasonal WaterSaver Gardening: Want to learn how to get your landscape looking great during the different seasons. This presentation is designed to teach the residents of San Antonio how to create beautiful landscapes during each season.
- New Gardens for Newcomers: New to San Antonio or gardening? Discover how to plan a low-water garden that will thrive in our climate. Our presenters will provide information about native plant selection, soil analysis, mulching, watering, rebates and much more.
- Superpower Plants: Explore the superpower of native and well adapted plants. Our presenters will introduce you to succulents, grasses, perennials, and trees that are our area’s botanical heroes.
- Retrofitting Your Yard: Learn to challenge your creative genius and discover the benefits of retrofitting your yard. Our innovative experts will facilitate an experience where you will learn how to transcend traditional gardening ideas and create a progressive low—water landscape.
The San Antonio Botanical Garden’s education team is excited about sharing our mission, and dedicated to promoting water conservation through landscaping at community events, fairs, and showcases. If your group is interested in having a WaterSaver Booth at your next event please contact us at email@example.com or call 210- 207-3270. Our WaterSaver booth is informative, engaging, sparks curiosity and focuses on water-saving techniques for landscapes in South Texas.
In the past we have serviced the following:
- Home Owners Associations
- Home and Garden Show
- Landscaping & Nursery Companies
- Public Libraries
- Garden Clubs
- Grand Openings
Public Speaker and Community Event Reminders
- Groups of ten or more are strongly encouraged.
- Schedule speaker or booth at least three weeks in advance of the date needed.
- Enjoy and become WaterSaver savvy!