Summer Camps (Registration begins February 1, 2015)
- Participants are encouraged to register early. Classes will be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by three business days prior to the class.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $5 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date. Refunds are not issued for missed classes.
- If the Botanical Garden must cancel a class, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
Junior Naturalist Camp– Explore nature as you learn outdoor skills, including birding, native plants and local mammals. Experts, from bats to bugs, give lectures. We also make nature based crafts and play games. Two age ranges; 6-8yrs, and 9-12yrs; 9-3pm M-F.
Little Sprouts Camp– Little ones (3-5 yrs.) explore the outdoors and nature with hands on activities and crafts. A guardian is expected to stay with their child. 9:30-11am M-F.
Junior Gardener Camp– Participants get their hands dirty with flowers and vegetables, and learn basic botany skills. Experts discuss a range of topics, from bugs to Japanese gardening. Two age ranges; 6-8yrs, and 9-12yrs; 9-3pm M-F.
Animal Botanical Special Needs Summer Camp – click here for more information
|Jr. Naturalist #1||6/8-12/2015||6-8 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Jr. Naturalist #1||6/8-12/2015||9-12 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Little Sprouts #1||6/15-19/2015||3-5 years||9:30-11am||$108/$120||REGISTER|
|Jr. Gardener#1||6/22-26/2015||6-8 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Jr. Gardener#1||6/22-26/2015||9-12 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Little Sprouts #2||7/13-17/2015||3-5 years||9:30-11am||$108/$120||REGISTER|
|Jr. Naturalist #2||7/6-10/2015||6-8 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Jr. Gardener#2||7/20-24/2015||6-8 years||9-3pm||$162/$180||REGISTER|
|Animal Botanical||8/10-14/2015||7-19 years||9-12pm||$153/$170||REGISTER|
Are you a member? Click Here
Members receive a 10% discount on most classes and camps.
Are you registering online for the first time?
Please take a moment to create a profile and make a note of your login and password.
- Scroll down and click on the class link below to register.
- Click the black Sign In button, located in the top right hand corner of the screen. Enter your login and password to sign in.
- Complete the fields and register for the class. Please note the member discount will not appear until the Checkout Screen.